RIDGID Adjustable Wrenches offer tapered wide-capacity jaws, enabling use in tighter spaces. The laser etched SAE and metric scales allow you to quickly and precisely size fasteners. Supported jaws minimize resistance wear and improve user safety. Low-profile I-beam handle comfortably fits adult-sized hands. Triple-coated Chrome Vanadium steel provides professional-grade strength, minimum wear and long-lasting durability.
- Wide-capacity jaws (sizes 6” – 12”) | Standard jaws sizes (15” – 24”)
- Quality – Chrome Vanadium steel (sizes 6” to 18”) | Special Alloy steel (24”) for superior strength and long durability
- Dependable – Fully supported anti-slip jaw for greater wear resistance and safety for end-users
- Universal – Laser etched jaw scales in SAE and metric scales (sizes 6″ – 12″)
- Double-security – Threaded pin and visible stake for adjusting thumbscrew pin for working under extreme conditions
- High-grade alloy steel.
- Nickel based plating with brushed finish to reduce rust and corrosion.
- Forged and heat-treated for durability.
- Jaw scales in SAE and metric for quick adjustment.
There are no reviews yet.